IRON KITCHEN TABLE : PEDESTAL PUB TABLES.
Iron Kitchen Table
- A kitchen is a room or part of a room used for cooking and food preparation.
- Smooth (clothes, sheets, etc.) with an iron
- a heavy ductile magnetic metallic element; is silver-white in pure form but readily rusts; used in construction and tools and armament; plays a role in the transport of oxygen by the blood
- press and smooth with a heated iron; "press your shirts"; "she stood there ironing"
Kitchen Table close-up...
Vintage thermos with cork top inside. Basket covered bottle. 6 gallon crock lid. Metal food molds. Meat hook. Candleabra. Pottery pig and cast iron African lady with matching stamp I found from France on Etsy.
Geek Still Life
Sometimes the kitchen is the best place to work on an electrical project.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a picture of the device I was working on.
6 shot HDR at 2 stop intervals
black and chrome pub table
modern wood side table
bases for glass tables
pedestal chess table
kids folding table set
african slate dining table
antique oak table and chairs
table that slides under sofa
ashley console table
antique farm table
- Category: None
PUB STYLE TABLE SET : COFFEE TABLES WITH WICKER BASKETS.
Pub Style Table Set
- Comprises 4 pieces of glass those being a sugar, creamer, covered butter and a spooner in the same pattern.
- (Table setting) Table setting refers to the way to set a table with tableware--such as eating utensils and dishware--for serving and eating. The arrangement for a single diner is called a place setting.
- A manner of doing something
- A way of using language
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- A way of painting, writing, composing, building, etc., characteristic of a particular period, place, person, or movement
- designate by an identifying term; "They styled their nation `The Confederate States'"
- A hotel
- public house: tavern consisting of a building with a bar and public rooms; often provides light meals
- A tavern or bar
- A public house, informally known as a pub and sometimes referred to as the 'local', is an establishment licensed to serve alcoholic drinks for consumption on the premises in countries and regions of British influence. Britannica.com; Subscription Required. Retrieved 03-07-08.
- Microsoft Publisher, formerly Microsoft Office Publisher, is a desktop publishing application from Microsoft. It is an entry-level application, differing from Microsoft Word in that the emphasis is placed on page layout and design rather than text composition and proofing.
A lazy afternoon in the FCC pub costs me 11 USD. Without checking the bill, I pay. I even put one dollar on top, because the waiter had been very attentive.
I walk down the stairs to street level and fight my way half across the road towards the river promenade, when my waiter and one more FCC clerk call me from the pavement: "Sir, sir - please come back." Many strollers and hawkers watch them calling me back like a bill-dodger.
Now is that attentive?
I fight my way back to the FCC side of the street.
My waiter and the second clerk present my bill: "Sorry, sir, we confused the tables. You have to pay 12 USD, not 11." This time I check my bill: Yes, my items add up to 12 USD. So I hand out another dollar. The waiter could have used his 1 USD tip for that, but he had preferred to grab a colleague and to follow me onto the road and shout after me like after a bill-dodger.
Shoulder of Mutton Slaithwaite
Shoulder of Mutton Slaithwaite. in the 1800s, when tenants came to the village to pay their annual rent, The Earl of Dartmouth (the Dartmouth estate remains the major landowner of the region) would give rent dinners and that the Shoulder of Mutton was the most sought after with the tables of hot roast beef, mutton and tongue cooked together in the set pot being available there at that time. Slaithwaite contains several other pubs, restaurants and cafes. Monsoon is an Indian Restaurant in the centre. Nearby is Endogans, a mediterranean/tapas-style restaurant which is typically booked some weeks in advance. In 2005 a new ice cream shop opened selling ice cream and sorbets that are made on site from local produce - Vanilla Bean. A wine-bar/restaurant recently opened opposite Monsoon, called the 'Little Bridge'.
cocktail table with stools
mission dining table
saarinen end table
slate coffee table
dark walnut dining table
circular glass dining table
japanese end table
country buffet table
- Category: None