SQUARE COFFEE TABLE WITH OTTOMANS : METAL DINING TABLES : LEATHER OTTOMAN COCKTAIL TABLE.
Square Coffee Table With Ottomans
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- A heavy ribbed fabric made from silk and either cotton or wool, typically used for coats
- (ottoman) the Turkish dynasty that ruled the Ottoman Empire from the 13th century to its dissolution after World War I
- A low upholstered seat, or footstool, without a back or arms that typically serves also as a box, with the seat hinged to form a lid
- (ottoman) a Turk (especially a Turk who is a member of the tribe of Osman I)
- (ottoman) of or relating to the Ottoman Empire or its people or its culture
- Having the shape or approximate shape of a square
- having four equal sides and four right angles or forming a right angle; "a square peg in a round hole"; "a square corner"
- Having or in the form of two right angles
- make square; "Square the circle"; "square the wood with a file"
- Having the shape or approximate shape of a cube
decorium -coffee table
oval oak dining table
wrought iron and glass dining tables
half moon accent tables
wood square tables
white wooden dining table
montibello sofa table
contemporary coffee and end tables
corner kitchen tables with bench
rectangular trestle table
- Category: None