Dog house end table : Folding card table with chairs : Round wooden kitchen table.
Dog House End Table
- A raised area at the after end of a yacht's coachroof, providing standing room
- kennel: outbuilding that serves as a shelter for a dog
- A doghouse, known in British English as a kennel, is a small shed commonly built in the shape of a little house intended for a dog. It is a structure in which a dog is kept or can run into for shelter from the elements.
- The Dog House is the 72nd one reel animated Tom and Jerry short, created in 1952 directed by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera and produced by Fred Quimby with music by Scott Bradley. It was animated by Ed Barge, Kenneth Muse, Ray Patterson, Irven Spence, with backgrounds by John Didrik Johnsen.
- A dog's kennel
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (End tables) are small tables typically placed beside couches or armchairs. Often lamps will be placed on an end table.
- (End tables) Usually bought in pairs, they accent the style of the coffee table or other furniture. Usually placed at the end of the sofa, it is a very important piece of a living room set.
End Table Pet Crate Medium Mahogany
Don't let an ugly wire crate come between you and spending time with your best friend. This End Table Pet Crate doubles as furniture, so your dog can be right where the action is and your living room will still look great. Handcrafted with care and attention to detail, with classic lines and a rich finish, this crate looks refined and beautiful in any home. It's just the thing when company comes, or when it's time to settle in for nice, quiet evening. Features: · Uncompromising quality for lasting durability · Poplar hardwood construction with a water based, Eco-Friendly finish · ExtiraTM MDF waterproof crate floor will not absorb liquids or odors · Accommodates standard crate pads and cushions (not included) · Swing-through door fastens shut or rotates inside for den-like, open access · Attractive (yet secure) hardware · Easy to assemble · Made in the U.S.A. Item Specifications: Size: Medium (18"L x 24"W x 27"H) Large (24"L x 36"W x 27"H) Color: Antique Black Mahoganyw
My dog, unimpressed by the camera
How did I end up with so many furbabies that aren't models? Stella Bean got forced into it, as I had just got my first DSLR, but now that I don't spend as much time shooting, she's back to the old "get that thing away from me" game.
Miss Kitty was adopted BECAUSE (ok, so partly because) she was intrigued by my camera and didn't change her attitude when I got it out.
I guess by the time Ember and Kennedy came along, the camera wasn't something I was spending nearly as much time with, but dang, Kennedy really is a happy girl, I'm just afraid you don't ever really get to see that (maybe it's because her favorite thing in life is snuggling right on my side while I work on the computer... not ideal for shooting pics by myself). It also doesn't help that my curtains are stuck shut in the house and even if they weren't, I can't seem to keep the coffee table in front of them clean, so the only time I have good light is outside, where Kennedy is 99% unamused and perfectly content sitting and staring at me from the porch. She also looks so old in these pics, but she just celebrated her 5th birthday... She just had a rough life in the mill so she's aging in the face, plus she's gotten a little chunky living with me (ooops!)
Kitty Kat Klub House
I finally got busy and built a house for the cat's food and water. I've had to keep it up on a table to keep the dogs out of it. Now they have a permanent spot. I also have a handle for the short door on top for easy access to the food and water. There is a cat door at the other end. I just finished sanding but paint will have to wait for now. I may put in another row of the large holes toward the bottom but I don't want to give the dogs too much of an opportunity to terrorize the cats.
dog house end table
The End Table Pet Crate offers pet owners a quality, handcrafted alternative to unsightly wire pet crates! These beautiful pieces of hardwood furniture are made in the heart of Ohio's Amish country. Superior quality, handcrafted in the USA Beautiful oak hardwood construction Top quality, mortise and tenon joinery ensures lasting durability Comes in Mahogany or Lt cherry finish options to compliment your decor Easy assembly requires only a screwdriver Easy to clean Extira waterproof floor material eliminates absorption of liquids or odors Non - marking furniture glide feet protect floors Fashionable door latch securely confines pets
pie shaped cocktail table
wenge dining table
end table design
pub tables and chair
solid wood changing tables
square cherry coffee table
bamboo coffee table
metal bistro table set
table base pedestals