COUNTRY PINE DINING TABLE. GLASS TOP COFFEE TABLE SET. CHEAP GLASS TABLE TOPS
Country Pine Dining Table
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- The people of a nation
- state: a politically organized body of people under a single government; "the state has elected a new president"; "African nations"; "students who had come to the nation's capitol"; "the country's largest manufacturer"; "an industrialized land"
- the territory occupied by a nation; "he returned to the land of his birth"; "he visited several European countries"
- A nation with its own government, occupying a particular territory
- nation: the people who live in a nation or country; "a statement that sums up the nation's mood"; "the news was announced to the nation"; "the whole country worshipped him"
- The land of a person's birth or citizenship
- ache: have a desire for something or someone who is not present; "She ached for a cigarette"; "I am pining for my lover"
- straight-grained durable and often resinous white to yellowish timber of any of numerous trees of the genus Pinus
- a coniferous tree
- An evergreen coniferous tree that has clusters of long needle-shaped leaves. Many kinds are grown for their soft timber, which is widely used for furniture and pulp, or for tar and turpentine
- Used in names of coniferous trees of other families, e.g., Norfolk Island pine
The kitchen opens onto an airy dining area with a country pine table and chairs. The door to the right of the table leads to the deck spanning the back of the cottage. Beyond is a spiral stairway to the owner's suite below. The dining room and staircase railing are open to the last section of the renter's sunroom beyond the staircase. (The sunroom door to the deck is visible at the right side of the photo.)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - Washington, CT.
This welcoming country kitchen combines efficient work space with an eating and sitting area furnished with antiques, including a Louis XIII wing chair, a 19th century pine table, neo-Gothic dining chairs, and a wrought-iron chandelier.
disney princess folding table and chairs
antique carved table
cocktail table with storage
round cottage coffee table
folding bistro table set
japanese wooden table
high top pub tables
pine dining tables and chairs